May 11, 2020

Looks like I’m going to be redoing my room! I have been wanting to do that for a long while, mainly just moving things around and maybe making some diy decor stuff to make the room look better👍🏻 I put a ton of paper bags on the ground, cleaned off my desk and pushed it onto the bags. I am going to paint the desk with a paint+primer mix this week! I am going to turn it into a mini art studio where I can keep all my sketch books and supplies in an organized place.  It probably won’t take too long to paint but I want to make sure I don’t mess anything up.

Yesterday was Mother’s Day and we watched the Matrix! Cheesy movie but it must have been incredible for its time. Today I have piano lesson and school, and after I’m going to work on my desk and probably play Minecraft and write more to my mythology story. If it’s a nice day maybe I’ll go on a bike ride, so far it’s been pretty rainy but hopefully the sun comes out.

Side note, I’m making pizza today😎

9 Comments

1. bella2020mizj

May 12, 2020 at 2:18 am

That sounds really fun! You’ll have to show us a photo when it’s done.

2. Oooo I’ve been wanting to redo my room too! I hope it turns out how you want it and the mini art studio sounds really cool!

3. I totally cleaned up my room as well! It feels really refreshing.

4. inspirepassion

May 13, 2020 at 3:14 am

The Matrix is a cool movie! Don’t diss it!

5. nikor2020mizj

May 14, 2020 at 2:54 pm

I’ve never actually seen the matrix oof