It was back in the future of the past of 1747, there lived a tiny house, in this mansion there lived TROLL.  Troll wasn’t any ordinary ogre.  One day his best friend went to TROLL and said “i imgrate to rusha!”  TROLL insisted he go with him so the next day they were and the airport. “Me board nuw” said Su Tart.  On the plane the was a man, this wasn’t any ordinary man though, it was the handsome squidward!  He was so shiny, he and his high cheekbones.  He slowly turned his head to look at Troll but before he could speak a figure touched Su Tart and as he turned around, Haggitha the russian, and to other military officers were pushing them out the airplane door.  “Wait me friend, me american, plz stop!”  said Su Tart.  “why you do to us?  Wut we boo?  Don’t make me dies you now!”  but as always, they were thrown off the plane.  To there surprise they landed right in the snow and realised they were in Russia.  It turns out TROLL  was 354 and fell he comit die.  But it is true Su Tart did imgrate Rusha.